Vegan Spinach Burger
Vegan Spinach Burger with Yogurt Sauce
- 400g boiled potatoes
- 150g bread crumbs
- 150g spinach leaves (fresh)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g bread crumbs
- boil and peel the potatoes
- Mince the onion and the garlic clove.
- In a saucepan heat the the oil, add the onion and garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the spinach leaves and cook for 5 min.
- Put the potatoes, spinach, bread crumbs and nutmeg In a food processor, adjust salt and pepper and process until the mixture starts to stick together.
- If the mixture is too sticky add more bread crumbs (don‘t forget that it will be a little sticky though!).
- Moisten your hands, form small balls, press them and try to reach a burger-alike form.
- Cover each burger with bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/400F.
- Place the burgers over a baking tray covered with baking paper and pour a drizzle of olive oil on the top of them.
- Cook until crispy and golden, more or less 25 minutes.