Vibrant Potato Salad
- 16 oz Small Salad/New Potatoes, halved (500grams)
- 1½ tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 oz Asparagus, sliced into 1 inch pieces (125 grams)
- 4 oz Green Peas (120 grams)
- 4 oz Edamame Pods (120 grams)
- 1 bunch of Pink Radishes, sliced thinly into rounds
- For The Dressing:
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Small bunch of Mint, chopped
- 1 bunch of Dill, chopped
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 Celcius, or 400 Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. In a large bowl, combined your halved Potatoes with ½ tablespoons Olive Oil. Season with Salt and Pepper. Transfer Potatoes to prepared baking tray and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil. Blanche your Asparagus pieces, Peas and Edamame for 5 minutes. Once cooked, drain and immediately plunge vegetables into ice water to prevent them from over-cooking.
- Drain and set aside.
- Once your Potatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus, Peas and Edamame. Toss in Sliced Radishes.
- In a small measuring jug, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Check and adjust for seasoning and then serve immediately. Yum!