Elote in a bowl
- 1 bag of frozen roasted or 2 cans of corn
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ red onion pickled or not
- Handful of cilantro
- ¼ cup shredded pepperjack plant cheese, or any plant cheese of choice
- Mexican limon chili pepper seasoning
- Pink Salt (optional)
- Throw it all in a large bowl mix it up and finish it off with the chili limon seasoning!
- To make pickled red onions. pour half cup white vinegar in a pot with 1 tsp sugar & 1 tsp of salt and bring to almost boil till everything dissolves.
- Remove from heat pour vinegar in a jar with chopped red onions and leave in room temp for 1 hour
- Then refrigerate until onions are bright pink.