TAHINI BEANS STEW
- Serves 2| Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5-10 mins | Total time: 15 mins
- •2 cans of cannellini beans ~ 3.5 cups
- •2 tbsp tahini
- •1 cup crushed tomatoes
- • 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- •1 tbsp cayenne
- •1 tsp chili powder
- •1 tsp paprika
- •Healthy pinch of salt
- ) Rinse and drain the canned beans and place them in a frying pan.
- ) Now add cayenne pepper, chili powder, crushed garlic and a healthy pinch of salt. Sauté the beans for 3-4 minutes. Add tiny bits of water if needed.
- ) Add crushed tomatoes and tahini. Combine all the ingredients together until everything is well coated and warm.
- ) Serve with rice or veggies