Raw Vegan Chocolate Ganache Tart
- · 1 cup of raw almonds · 1 cup pitted dates · ½ cup buckwheat groats raw or any seeds/nuts · ¼ cup of hemp seeds or more almonds · 2 tbsp of cacao · 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil · Pinch of salt ·
- Chocolate Ganache:
- · 1 avocado · ½ cup of raw cacao · ½ cup of coconut cream - scooped from the top of a chilled can of coconut cream · 1 banana · 1 tsp of vanilla
- · 3-4 tbsp of maple syrup · Top with berries, flowers or buckwheat
- In a food processor mix the nuts, buckwheat and seeds together until finely processed, then add the cacao and the dates, coconut oil and salt and mix for 1-2 minutes. Add ½ tbsp to 1 tbsp of water if required.
- Press down the dough in a tart tin with your fingers to shape the crust. (Line your tart tin with plastic wrap or baking paper to make it easier to remove from the tin.) 3. Mix the chocolate Ganache ingredients together in your food processor and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the ganache on top of the crust and leave to set in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.