Crispy Fries with Salad
- Tahini dressing:
- 1/ 4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice 1
- tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix the dressing ingredients until creamy.
- Slice potatoes into fries.
- Soak for 15-20 minutes and remove from liquid.
- Season with black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and some turmeric.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in a 450F degree oven.
- Add fries to mixed greens with avo and tahini dressing.
- Tip: Soaking potatoes remove excess starch and allows for crispy fries.